Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I don't mean to complain, but...

Dear Neil,

You never cease to amaze me. For a guy who insists he can't multi-task, you sure stepped up to the plate today!

Knowing that I was super stressed over all the grading I have to do this week, you managed to feed both kids breakfast, dress them in coordinating outfits, start the laundry, clean both bathrooms, get Jules an appointment with the pediatrician, and double-check that our dental insurance has indeed kicked in in time for my appointment tomorrow. Plus you even remembered to bring snacks and sippy cups to the "kid exchange" so that I could go to the pediatrician with contented and well-fed children.

You're just fabulous. And next time, it would be SO fabulous if you would just make sure that no disposable diapers go through the laundry with the rest of the clothes. Sound good?

I love you. I love that you keep me sane--and laughing (and the kids thought it was about the funniest thing ever that "crazy Daddy washed Julesie's diapie!")

3 comments:

Elise Decker said...

haha, that's funny!

Ruth Decker said...

one small detail...compared to so many other nice things. at least you could use the diaper again?? haha

Rosalind said...

gross.

Related Posts with Thumbnails