What do you think?
Monday, September 08, 2008
Did it!
True story: I have an eyelid that does weird things in pictures (it droops oddly when I smile, but it's only noticeable in pictures).
True story: I came home with my eighth-grade pictures and my mom said (truthfully) after scrutinizing them, "You look drunk."
True story: The photographer who took my senior pictures in high school only shot them from one side of my face. They were very good pictures.
True story: The photograph who did our wedding pictures was not so astute. I look drunk, just in a white dress at the temple. They were not very good pictures (some of the profile ones were okay, however).
True story: After last Monday's post (and because all your comments gave me courage!) I got my hair cut this morning. Neil asked for pictures. I looked drunk in most of them. So we're settling for one with BOTH eyes closed. That's about as good as it gets.
True story: I did not expect my hair to be this short. I was terrified when I saw how much she was cutting off (I was thinking four inches, not ten). And then I looked at it afterwards and decided I really like it (except it's really weird to have a two-inch-long ponytail with the sides all pinned up. And I have sort-of bangs!)


What do you think?
What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Love it! I think it looks so good on you :)
Beautiful!
Gasp! I Love it!
looks great!!! so did you cut enough to donate?
no, i wasn't thinking she would take off as much as she did, so I didn't even think of telling her to just put it in a ponytail and cut it off. So I think she probably DID cut off enough to donate, but since I wasn't planning to cut that much off...
I love it. Hope it's easier. Although I'll miss your long hair. It's was so pretty.
very cute
You look beautiful!
So asleep is better than drunk? :D
Love the haircut! It's just about the same length as mine. ♥
Love it!
Cute hair! I want to see the ones you didn't post.
Your hair looks awesome as usual! I think it is a great length and your hair looks even thicker if that is possible!
So beautiful! I can't wait to see it in person some time. I hope you like it.
Very pretty!
I think it looks amazing, but what I want to know is what Neil thinks about it.
Also, Rachael, isn't it so FUN to suddenly have your head weigh about three pounds less? :D
Post a Comment