
Or in English--the Fairy Glen. I am so hopelessly behind on this blog that it's overwhelming to try to catch up, so I'm just going to give myself grace to do it however. And today that means posting a few pictures from a glorious morning run on the Isle of Skye.

This area is usually packed with tourists, but just a few minutes after sunrise it was only me & the sheep. (Legend has it that the fairies turn into sheep when they see mortals.)

I was talking to the girl at the front desk about places to run, and she told me that she does this route almost every day. What an amazing way to start each morning.

The landform in this picture is *not* a castle, but it sure looks like one and is called Castle Ewen! The first photo in this post was taken from the top after I clambered up there (actually slightly tricky, just fyi if you do it). And here's a selfie from the crest.








No comments:
Post a Comment