Friday, July 10, 2009
one way or another
yesterday I had cramping and contractions for 12 hours--enough that I finally took a bath around midnight to try to relieve the pain. I finally managed to fall asleep, slept for five hours, and woke up with nary a twinge. Now it's starting all over again. I can't decide if I really hope that labor is going to start at some point SOON, or if I'd rather the false labor continue for a few more days so that this baby can keep growing inside.
At this point, it's really comforting to know that at least the baby will be born by Tuesday night!
At this point, it's really comforting to know that at least the baby will be born by Tuesday night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh man, i was like that for 2 weeks straight before asher was born. i spent A LOT of time in the tub.
Post a Comment