Today I am rejoicing in life. Everyone is healthy and happy, my girls spent two hours at their best friends' house this morning (they missed them so much the last two weeks!), my muscles have just the slightest stretched-out feeling from this morning's 5-mile run, and my house smells like clean laundry and baking bread. I'm riding high on the bliss of spending four whole days with my husband this weekend and the chance to go to the temple. The broccoli sprouts are up in my bathtub (yes, my bathtub), and the crocus are blooming by the patio.
And I am planning to spend the next two hours reading stories with the girls and planting our pepper and eggplant seeds--we are (literally) doubling the square footage of our garden this year! (we mapped it all out last night--crazy puzzle-piecing the whole thing together. If everything grows as we're hoping it will, our lives are pretty much going to be garden garden garden all summer long. Welcome to weeding, little children!)
No comments:
Post a Comment