The blueberries are on!
Last Wednesday we ate an early dinner and hurried over to our favorite local farm for opening day.
We were in such a hurry to leave that Juliet arrived without any shoes--a source of great glee to her. I can totally sympathize--I love being barefoot.
Hurray for blueberries--I love to freeze them whole and eat them with steel-cut oats all year long. Plus, they seem so Fourth of July-appropriate, don't you think?
3 comments:
This makes me want to go pick berries! Then I step outside....
I love these pictures! Now when I read your blog I feel so much more connected to your family because of the few days I spent with them!I love the one of Abigail staring up at the camera, so darling! I miss you guys! Are you going to make jam? I won't miss that ;) just kidding... kind of...
I love the girls hair here. It's soooo cute!
Post a Comment