Last night I finished putting the top of the girls' quilt together. Now "all" I have to do is sew on the borders (one 2.5 inch of the dark pink, one 3.5 inch of the yellow, and a 5.5 inch of the flowers), either quilt it myself or pay someone to do it, and then put on the binding. Still a lot of work to go, but I feel like I've accomplished a LOT already!! It's really exciting to see it all coming together.
Voila!
I'll give you one guess as to who picked out the general color scheme and has been standing at my elbow during the whole sewing process. And who was absolutely delighted to see this when she woke up this morning.
2 comments:
that is very cute!!! and very modern too! i like it and i like those really cute pictures of abigail and juliet!
I'll quilt it for you. No money. Just ship it to me. It won't be perfect.
You are so awesome for doing this quilt!
Post a Comment