Friday, May 07, 2010
Foodie Friday: artisanal-style pizza
Pizza is kind of a universal favorite. But there's a real difference between what you get at Pizza Hut and what you can craft in your own kitchen. Problem is, all too often homemade pizza is chewy, thick, and kind of blah. No longer!
This pizza dough is perfect. Blistered, crisp crust, perfect crumb, toppings that elevate this from a last-minute "I'm tired so let's call for pizza" dinner to an eagerly-anticipated mouthwatering extravaganza (best part: you can make the dough ahead of time and refrigerate or even freeze for later use!)
Go on over to get the how-to.
ps--I'd love to hear whether you're trying some of these recipes or whether you're getting bored--any requests?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I made the salad two weeks ago, and I think this pizza is going to have to go on the menu soon. I'll have to search Veganomicon for the most challenging dish I can find, so you can do it before I decide if it's worth it for me.
I look forward to foodie friday. I made Dakota bread and the tuna salad and my whole family loves your red onion dressing. :)
To all you people out there drooling over Rachael's Foodie Fridays: I get to eat it.
Post a Comment