Thursday, May 06, 2010

thursday

This man loves babies.  And I love him.

Some links that I love so much that I have to share them...really, take a minute to read these.

Sourcing food locally

Listening so kids will talk

Practical mothering tips

I don't have anything brilliant or funny or witty to say today, other than I am really enjoying life these days.  I love spring--the sense of renewal, the fact that my garden is really starting to do things (we had a rhubarb and strawberry crisp yesterday that I made on the spur of the moment--so nice to just stroll out and cut myself a big bunch of rhubarb--we're also eating fresh radishes and salads of beet, turnip, and radish top thinnings, which were actually really good, plus I've got lettuces and spinach ready for munching).  I love the fact that our schedules are all freeing up and we're free to explore and make and create.  One thing I'm really enjoying lately is watching the girls want to learn about EVERYTHING--Abigail's current fascination is volcanoes and tornadoes (I've learned a lot of very interesting things lately about both, and we're planning to create our own versions.  Hurray for homemade experiments!)

1 comment:

Neil said...

I think I'm more handsome in real life.

Related Posts with Thumbnails