A few pics from the day...

Working on chicken stuff...Neil spends a lot of time out here with his AirPods on conference calls. I'm in the process of painting everything dark blue and white to match our house, but I ran out of paint so I'm on hold until it's safe to go to the hardware store again...


Abigail sent me this cute pic of the boys today on their morning exploration of the tunnels under the roundabouts

And try as we might, there was no keeping clothes on this dude yesterday--he had WAY too much fun with the hose and I think I picked up three separate little soaked outfits from the back yard yesterday!
- do a weights workout (Neil and I went on a bike ride this morning but I still need to get in some ST; after running a half on Saturday my feet are still absolutely trashed and I don't feel like running right now)
- pick up groceries (hip hip hurray, this is like the highlight of the week bc it's SO hard to nab a grocery pickup slot!)
- probably will just eat Tillamook ice cream & Red Baron pizzas for dinner because GROCERIES I went a little crazy ordering things (since I had to book it so far out I kept adding things every day!) and Neil informed me that we do NOT have enough freezer space for all the ice cream and popsicles I ordered
- maybe watch a movie outside tonight on the projector screen?
- Zoom meeting with writing group friends
- read in the sunroom--I'm rereading so many favorite books these days and it is the best


No comments:
Post a Comment